Looking for a wedding photographer in Oakley?
At Connie Leal, we are specialized in weddings, engagement shoots, and headshots!
Oakley is a suburb of the Northern CA and is home to one of the most successful wedding photographers in the region. With a portfolio of over 200 weddings, being a professional photographer I know how to capture all the magic of your big day in a way that will make you want to relive it over and over again.
As one of the top portrait photographers, I have years of experience, having worked with dozens of couples and hundreds of brides, grooms, and family members. I can provide clients with all the professional photography services they need for a wedding or an engagement:
- Bridal Photography
- Headshot photography
- Engagement Photography
- Wedding Day Coverage
What instincts a professional wedding photography expert should have?
A wedding photographer is a person who takes pictures of the people at a wedding and those surrounding them. They are responsible for taking pictures of the bride and groom, their families and friends, and everyone who attends the wedding ceremony. A Wedding Photographer will also take pictures of the places where the ceremony, reception, and other events take place. In most cases, a Bride will hire a Wedding Photographer to make sure all aspects of the wedding are captured on camera for later viewing by family and friends.
An experienced wedding photographer is typically knowledgeable about different types of cameras, lenses, and other equipment. They are also familiar with various methods of lighting and posing subjects to get good quality, high-resolution images. Professionals should be aware of proper etiquette involved with weddings and have experience dealing with all types of people.
Connie Leal Photography Covers a Range of Professional Portrait Photography!
When you're looking for the best Oakley wedding photographer or the best Oakley engagement photographer, think of Connie Leal Photography. Being an expert having years of experience capturing unique and exciting photos of all kinds of clients, Connie Leal Photography is the perfect choice for all your photography needs. From bridal photography to headshot photographer in Oakley, engagement photography, and portrait photography, you can trust me for your big day. With a variety of services, you'll be able to find everything you need under one roof.
Whether you're looking for a photojournalist who will capture the real story behind your big day or a fine-art photographer whose work will be displayed on your walls for years after your wedding day has come and gone. Connie Leal Photography will make sure that every aspect of your photography is as impressive as you are. After all, I want this to be the best day of your life—and the goal is to help it be that way.
Enchanting, Romantic Wedding and Engagement Photography in Oakley!
Oakley is known for its enchanting scenery and for the photographers who will make your wedding more magical. It's the most important day of your life, so why not make it even more special with professional photography that can capture the moments you'll want to relive forever?
From grand gestures to tiny, intimate moments, Connie Leal Photography is ready to help you find the perfect style for your big day. A beloved Oakley photographer, Connie Leal Photography offers a range of services from covering your ceremony to engagement shoots.
When you trust your special day with me, I will transform each photo into a work of art that captures all of life's beauty in a single frame. The photography expert wants to make your memories more enthralling than ever! Let Connie Leal Photography be a part of your story!
Wedding Photos You Need to Take
- Invitation, program, special signs, & gifts
- Wedding rings
- Wedding dresses/suits
- Outfit accessories like shoes, cuff links, or jewelry
- Bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done
- Wedding party having fun
- Mother and bride/groom portraits
- Father and bride/groom portraits
- Family shots
- Couple alone for first look
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids/flower girls
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/ring bearer
- Venue shots including ceremony site, flowers, interior, and exterior details
- Groom and groomsmen waiting inside venue
- Bridal party entrance
- Bride(s) walking down the aisle
- Groom's reaction
- Father/mother giving bride away
- Exchanging of vows
- Exchanging of the rings
- The first kiss as a married couple and the moment after
- Signing the marriage certificate
- The recessional (couple walking back up the aisle)
- Confetti throwing
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen
- Couple with entire wedding party
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honor
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/best man
- Couple with any children
- Couple with each set of parents
- Couple with both sets of parents
- Couple with siblings
- Couple with close family members
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favors, centerpieces, etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots
- Grand entrance
- Toasts and speeches
- Cake cutting
- The first dance
- Bride(s) dancing with father / groom(s) dancing with mother
- Couple mingling with guests
- Guests dancing
- Musicians, singers, DJ
- Grand exit