Bridal Wedding Shoot Napa Photographer near You!
Do you have an upcoming engagement? Or are you planning on saying "I do" soon? Not only do I have the best photography services around, but Connie Leal Photography also got a great deal for you!
If you're looking for wedding photography in Napa, Connie Leal Photography is here to make your big day memorable. As one of the most sought-after wedding and engagement photographer studios in the area, I have the skills and equipment to capture your special day and make it last forever. That's why I have so many satisfied clients and return customers!
Connie Leal Photography provides quality photos for decades, and my experience shows it. I know how to capture the most important moments of your special day and create a lasting memory. Being one of the best professional portrait photographers, I am here to document every beautiful detail, whether you need an engagement photo or want a portrait session to update your family photo album. I can even provide custom photo gifts for your guests!
The Professional Work Make me one of the top Photography Experts!
Whether you want traditional portraits or prefer cutting-edge work, I am here to provide you with the best. Connie Leal Photography will work with you to develop a personalized plan that makes sure your Bridal Photography in Napa is exactly what you want it to be. If you want photographs that will make people gasp, or if you want some beautiful shots of everyday life, I've got a package that's right for you!
As a Napa Valley photographer, Connie Leal Photography has been helping couples like you capture the moments and memories of your special day for over several years. Being an expert I know how important it is to make sure that you're comfortable with your photographer, so I make sure that you have everything from engagement photos to wedding photographs. The professional will be by your side as you walk down the aisle toward your new life together.
Let’s Dive into How I Work!
First things first, some basics about the company, I work solely and an experienced photographer with a passion for taking stunning photos of people at their most relaxed and natural. I believe that wedding photographs should capture the beauty and joy of the moment, rather than feeling stiff and posed, and I strive to capture genuine emotions and expressions that will enrich your memories forever. Connie Leal Photography has been shooting weddings and engagements for a long time providing professional Napa wedding photography services, and have had the pleasure of working with many couples who have become our friends.
Connie Leal Photography is not just Napa Headshot Photographer: I am an expert at creating memories that last a lifetime.
This is a very exciting time for you, and I want to help make it extra special. You've only got one chance to capture those first, magic moments as a couple. Don't you want to make sure you have the best photos possible? See what make me unique!
· I am a pro at making sure that clients feel like they're the center of attention on their day.
· I know how to make sure your guests are happy, too.
· I’ll make sure you get pictures with all of your favorite people, and they'll never know I was there.
· I'll even help you grab those hard-to-get shots with the best photography equipment.
Don’t hesitate to call us today for Napa Wedding Photography!
I love working with people who are passionate about their work, and that's why I work hard every day to create the stunning images. Who knows? Maybe you'll even get a chance to sneak off for a romantic photo session somewhere quiet around the city! I'd love to hear from you today—just give a call as I can't wait to hear all about it!
Wedding Photos You Need to Take
- Invitation, program, special signs, & gifts
- Wedding rings
- Wedding dresses/suits
- Outfit accessories like shoes, cuff links, or jewelry
- Bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done
- Wedding party having fun
- Mother and bride/groom portraits
- Father and bride/groom portraits
- Family shots
- Couple alone for first look
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids/flower girls
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/ring bearer
- Venue shots including ceremony site, flowers, interior, and exterior details
- Groom and groomsmen waiting inside venue
- Bridal party entrance
- Bride(s) walking down the aisle
- Groom's reaction
- Father/mother giving bride away
- Exchanging of vows
- Exchanging of the rings
- The first kiss as a married couple and the moment after
- Signing the marriage certificate
- The recessional (couple walking back up the aisle)
- Confetti throwing
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen
- Couple with entire wedding party
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honor
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/best man
- Couple with any children
- Couple with each set of parents
- Couple with both sets of parents
- Couple with siblings
- Couple with close family members
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favors, centerpieces, etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots
- Grand entrance
- Toasts and speeches
- Cake cutting
- The first dance
- Bride(s) dancing with father / groom(s) dancing with mother
- Couple mingling with guests
- Guests dancing
- Musicians, singers, DJ
- Grand exit