The Professional Wedding Photographer in Brentwood knows What Really Matters for your Big Day
Your photos are your memories. And we're here to make sure you have the most beautiful set of memories with you always.
Connie Leal Photography is one of the photography experts ready to capture your wedding, engagement, and headshot moments. The goal is to create images that will tell your story and make you feel like royalty.
Do you want to make sure your engagement and wedding photos are flawless? If you're looking for a family portrait photographer in Brentwood or a Brentwood photographer, get in touch, and I will work on a custom package.
As I know Brentwood weddings are special, so I try to go above and beyond to ensure you get the best service around. The focus is on every detail of your special day, so no matter what your bridal photography needs are, I can help.
Engagement and Wedding Photographers in Brentwood: Capturing the Moments that are Important for you!
At Connie Leal Photography it is all about capturing the moments that are important to you, so you can re-live them and share them in the future. And hey, if those moments happen to include some of your favorite people while you're getting ready to get married, so much the better!
Whether you need a headshot for your social media accounts, or you'd like to hire me as your wedding photographer or engagement photographer, I am here for you. Serving the entire Northern CA, and know there's no place like it when it comes to capturing beautiful memories that last a lifetime.
Pictures don't always come outright. You could have the best photographer in Brentwood, but if he or she isn't doing exactly what you want, then it's not going to be worth anything. That's why I give every customer an engagement session—so they can help me figure out exactly what they want and how they want me to shoot their wedding.
With exposure compensation dialed in and color correction done right on-site, you'll be able to enjoy your photos for years to come.
Is A Wedding Or Engagement Photoshoot On Your Mind?
When you're looking for a photographer, you want to make one thing clear: you're not trying to blend in. You want your photos to be truly unique, and that's exactly what I deliver! No matter
if it's your wedding or engagement, your photos capture the spirit of you and your partner or family.
The core focus is to create unique images that will remind you of this important day for the rest of your lives. Capturing the real you and your partner or family; stripping away all the clichés so that we can bring out the best in your faces, personalities, and energy in front of our lens.
Let's chat about your wedding heart-stopper-special with the Professional Brentwood Photographer!
The wedding photography expertise is top-notch, and comes at top among the best headshot photographers. So if you're looking for a good Wedding or Engagement Photographer in Brentwood, look no further, because I am here to help.
I do that by using compelling photography techniques like those you found on Instagram and Facebook, Brentwood Photography Blog. I use classy props and other backdrops like those found in the Brentwood Photography Store. And with over years of experience in the business, I have had a lot of practice—which means you can trust me to make things happen quickly and seamlessly, so you don't have to worry about any of the details before or after your big day.
Wedding Photos You Need to Take
- Invitation, program, special signs, & gifts
- Wedding rings
- Wedding dresses/suits
- Outfit accessories like shoes, cuff links, or jewelry
- Bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done
- Wedding party having fun
- Mother and bride/groom portraits
- Father and bride/groom portraits
- Family shots
- Couple alone for first look
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids/flower girls
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/ring bearer
- Venue shots including ceremony site, flowers, interior, and exterior details
- Groom and groomsmen waiting inside venue
- Bridal party entrance
- Bride(s) walking down the aisle
- Groom's reaction
- Father/mother giving bride away
- Exchanging of vows
- Exchanging of the rings
- The first kiss as a married couple and the moment after
- Signing the marriage certificate
- The recessional (couple walking back up the aisle)
- Confetti throwing
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen
- Couple with entire wedding party
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honor
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/best man
- Couple with any children
- Couple with each set of parents
- Couple with both sets of parents
- Couple with siblings
- Couple with close family members
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favors, centerpieces, etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots
- Grand entrance
- Toasts and speeches
- Cake cutting
- The first dance
- Bride(s) dancing with father / groom(s) dancing with mother
- Couple mingling with guests
- Guests dancing
- Musicians, singers, DJ
- Grand exit